not that easy Finding the top job
Every day we see many people trying to sell something, right? Plenty of advertisements via television and various social media channels. Directly or indirectly, a lot of sales attempts are happening, and we buy based on those promotions, or at least they seed interest in us.
Jobs are not that different, and for many opportunities, the selling has to happen by the potential employee (i.e. You). If you are thinking it is a matter of meeting the CEO to get your top job, maybe you are in a fool’s paradise.
Here are five steps to help yourself
1. Do a self-analysis and know yourself
2. Define your top job and identify key employers
3. Arrive at a working search plan
4. Prepare all required materials like a resume, trackers etc.
5. Analyze, improve, and track the progress