TERMS OF SALE: FORMS, POLICIES, AND CUSTOMIZATION SERVICE
Last updated: 14 January 2019
- In case necessary inputs required by us for commencing the services are not received by us within 21 days of the payment, the order shall stand cancelled, and 50% of the service charge will be refunded.
- You will certify that the information shared to BSELLP is accurate and correct.
- If customisation service is subscribed, you shall give reasonable time to us for customising the standard policy/form/letter templates. Customization is limited to modification of content in specific templates or sections as per the scope of work and does not include re-work of design or layout of templates, the creation of new templates, and new parts.
- The customisation service is treated separately and in no way associated with the service and charges towards standard policy and form templates.
- You must respond to the questions raised (sent by email) by us within the stipulated days, specific to a type of service, of such a query being raised failing which, we shall stand absolved of all its obligation if any.
- We offer no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the policies/forms/templates are used for the subscriber’s organisation.
- We will commence providing services only upon receipt of service charges either from the customer or a third party on behalf of the customer.
- This service is not transferable, i.e. it is for the same person or organisation throughout the service period.
- The customer may be assigned a user account credentials to enable the customer to access all the information received through Buybaa portal or for support. However, the sole responsibility for the safe custody of the user credentials shall be that of the customer, and BSELLP shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. We will take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the customer.
- The customer has all rights to make the policies, forms and letters customised for his organisation as private and confidential to the organisation.
- The customer of this service does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the standard templates developed by BSELLP.
- The customer has no right to host or sell or share the standard templates to another customer.
- Customer owns responsibility towards individual specific content (Eg:- Company information, departments, designations) shared by the customer. We disclaim all warranties against infringement.